Still don’t have a campsite booked for Labor Day weekend?
No worries! It’s not too late to book your holiday getaway.
Many of our campgrounds still have sites available for the long Labor Day holiday. If you’ve been waiting to make your plans, now is the time to do so. Below is a list of campgrounds across the state that still have a multitude of different sites available. Contact the individual campground to secure your spot today and enjoy your Labor Day the camping way!
Greater Niagara Region
• Cherry Hill Campground, 1516 Sumner Road, Darien Center, NY 14040. Openings available. Please call (585) 813-5099 to book.
• Sleepy Hollow Lake, 1388 Siehl Road, Akron, NY 14001. Tent, RV and 1 Park Model available. Three-night reservation required. Call (716) 542-4336 to book.
Finger Lakes Region
• Country Hills Campground, 1165 Muckey Road, Marathon, NY 13803. Five sites available with a two-night stay required. Please contact park directly at (607) 849-3300 for details.
• Flint Creek Campground, 1455 Phelps Road, Middlesex, NY 14507. Water, electric, sewer and water RV sites available, as well as electric and basic tent sites. Three-night minimum on all reservations. Call (585) 554-3567 to book.
Central New York Region
• Cooperstown Deer Run Campground, 7489 State Highway 80, Cooperstown, NY 13326. Sites available! Please call (607) 376-7167 to book.
• Spruce Creek Campground, 2342 State Route 29, Salisbury, NY 13354. Variety of sites available: basic, water, electric (20 amp, 30 amp and 50 amp) as well as full hookup (back-in, pull-thru and creek side). Minimum three-night stay required. Call (315) 429-3650 to book.
Capital Saratoga Region
• Broken Wheel Campground, 61 Broken Wheel Road, Petersburg, NY 12138. Electric and water sites available as well as a few tent sites with only water available. Call (518) 658-2925 to book.
• Country Roads Campground, 144 Peaceful Road, Gilboa, NY 12706. A few water and electric sites and some tent sites available (some with water and electric, some just with water). Three-night minimum for reservation. Call (518) 827-6397 to book.
• SoHi Campground, 425 Woodland Road, Accord, NY 12404. RV and Motorhome Vacancies, all at a regular rate of $45/night, full hookup including all utilities. Tent camping in secluded camping sites is $15/person/night. Call (845) 687-7377 or email email@example.com to book.
Hudson Valley Region
• Black Bear Campground, 197 Wheeler Road, Florida, NY 10921. Top-rated RV Park located in scenic Orange County, NY, just 60 miles from Times Square. 50 amp and full hookup RV sites available for Labor Day. Pull-thru $80/night, back-in $60/night, three-night minimum stay, $30 holiday surcharge. Call (845) 651-7717 to book.
Are you following @nycampgrounds? If you’re not, you should! Stay up to date on a daily basis with all of the things happening in the New York camping world by following us on social media.
You can find us at @nycampgrounds on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. Camping at one of our campgrounds? Tag us in your post at @nycampgrounds and hashtag #CampCONY and #CampNY so we can see what you’re up to!